Sunday, November 29, 2009

In health and sickness

When I was a kid, I used to watch my parents sleep. I used to watch their chest go up and down. I remember how I used to wait for it to move and how slow time passes by. I did all this because someone once told me that people die in their sleep.

But I dont do that anymore.

Do I not have time anymore. Am I too busy with life to worry of death. Or do I simply take things forgranted.

It took sickness to make me remember...To remind me that my parents are humans and that they can be weak. Its frightening and unnerving to see them weak but I guess its life reminding us of the important things we take forgranted. And for that, perhaps sickness is just as important as health.


^8 Cee

3 comments:

in vacuo said...

as they say there's a "hikmah" for everything there is

hopefully things will get better on your side

Cee said...

hey thanks. things def are :)

Unknown said...

Hi,

Good one on In health and sickness .I recently found out 1 million children are accidentally poisoned in their homes each year.And also I did find the toxins we use in our home here www.debtfreeliving.healthyhometour.com.I think it's time we all know about the toxins we use.

Thanks,
Camilynn