Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kick that habit

Took my bros out to buka puasa (break fast) and do some shoe shopping for myself.

In the car on the way back they saw a guy flicking his cigarette out the window onto the road.

My bros rolled down their windows and started saying some stuff to that guy in the car parallel to us....Oh My God I was like damn SHOCKED!!!!
And then the car went behind us and I was like "Eh!!! What if they're samsengs (bullies)???!!"

to which my bros replied, "We'll throw your heels at them!!"

Hahahahahahaaha ok imagine heels flying across the road. lol.




But seriously please...if you do smoke, dont flick em out of the window.
Even 13 and 14 year olds know its wrong!

^8

10 comments:

DiN said...

hahaha your brothers are cute! lol! but hell yeah, lots of malaysian drivers have no conscience. few weeks ago this i've encountered with this driver who threw a tin of Coke, and it hit my windscreen! dah la ade air lagi dalam tu! bloody hell!

avp said...

you should be proud of your bros!!!

Cee said...

i was....but when they said the guy looked at them and then the car move behind our car, i kinda got a lil bit scared

annejacqueline said...

Poowena! Why are you Cee?

Cee said...

who is wena?
hahah coz i like Cee ;)

avp said...

haha thats why you drive with both feet. can accelerate faster just like an f1 driver right..

YaYa said...

OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THEY'RE MY NEW HEROESSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOVE THEM ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OKAY IN 10 YEARS SURUH ONE OF THEM CARI I :)

HAHAHAHA

wuhu to heroes! and your heels too !

buddy said...

wats the car plate number...sms me ok buddy!hhahaha

Cee said...

yaya: AHAHAHAHA i love them too :p
buddy: hehe like i remember!!

bezerk said...

Ceeeeeee! i'm back! will be here till after raya~~~ lets catch up! ill email u later~~