Monday, August 17, 2009

Yesterday I went to Damas...

and passed by your sister's area...and I miss you already!

Bimbo, please come back soon! I know I've been busy lately but its so weird knowing that you're so so FAR away again.

Hahah but we'll be fine like always...after all, we've done long distance for 7 years now.
make me proud...be a great doc so that you can take care of your future godchildren F.O.C. hehe :)

love you till the end....when we'll be sitting on the reclining chair watching movies like old times.

^8

5 comments:

Mira Lalink said...

wena lalink!!! i miss you too. i wish you're my roommate cos it's so lonely here plus i havent started classes yet. i hope we can stay together one day and i'll be the one squeezing my clothes into the zip and lock plastic bag and vacuuming the air out. and u'll be the one going through my credit card bills and telling me off. hehe. hope our friendship will last till we're really old and both of us sitting on a rocking chair and sipping tea :). love u till the end wena...mwachks!

Cee said...

hahah then you know what you'll be wearing to my wedding!
xx

Mira Lalink said...

wenaa lalink! i miss u so so much. sorry i haven't call u at all since i've been here. can u pls download skype? so that we can talk and i can also see u. things have been a bit crazy over here. i'll tell u more soon. how's work? i'm sure u're really busy. love u lots xxx

Cee said...

I love you. thanks for calling xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the decrease issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=detroit turkey trot 2007 results ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg