Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updates from my end

Time for an update coz 2 weeks of no-blogging is a looooong time. Update is gonna be mostly work related coz honestly thats all I've been up to. Some of your sms-es during the week made me smile. Good to know that I still have friends even without the time :) So *cough* *cough* sms me moreeee.

Ok. Updates from my end:

Update 1: Puasa and Raya
Fasting month is over. Hardly felt like it was fasting month. Hardly had any proper buka puasa as I was mostly in the office. Sahur was probably the only quality family time I had.
Raya will be here and I look like shit. Plenty of eyebags. But cant wait for it anyhow :) Since I'm a working girl this yr, I'll be giving out duit raya. Hehe dunno why but that'll be quite exciting too. Its like another phase of life

Update 2: Exams
4 down.
1 fail as you know but have since passed the other 3. Yaaay!
If only you guys knew how feverish I felt for my Treasury exams.
One final exam coming up after Raya.

Update 3: Corporate Finance week just ended.

We had to do sales pitch, debates and host EGMs.
Loved, as in LOVEEEEEEEED the week.
We learnt and did case studies on IPO, secondary offerings, and mergers and acquisition (M&A).
To me, M&A is the best bit of em all. Its the best sort of arts and science I've seen. The workings to a marriage that statistic shows to be 10% successful.Lol.
We camped overnight at work for two nights (my darling parents even sent me pillows and change of clothes at 4am in the morning), spent our lunches stocking up on sleep and used the work gym to shower in the mornings. Lol. Plenty of invaluable memories with my batchmates.
Oh well the week is over. Relieved to have my sleep back but am actually quite sad its over. Withdrawal symptom!



All in all, its been quite a crazy week. I'm not complaining coz I have really enjoyed it.

Selamat Hari Raya to all and Maaf Zahir Batin


Sincerely yours, Cee
^8

6 comments:

in vacuo said...

glad to hear all is good on your end..selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin :)

in vacuo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cee said...

hey hey...same to you too...i'm sure swanston house will do an open house right...whats ur contribution?

Alia Ishak said...

oh my.....now THIS particular post scares me Wena :( Selamat Hari Raya btw!!!! :):):) And whoopdeedoo, you found me on my blog. hehe! Let's pray december comes quick and we get to see Shuwa! Much love :)

I'll see you for lunch/sleepovers in the office in 2 weeks!

in vacuo said...

hehe will probably do one next week. first day(today) is at lut's...i made rendang!

Cee said...

alia: dont be. its fun fun fun!

in vacuo: saw the pictures (and video!) on FB...looks fun!!!