Friday, October 23, 2009

Or maaaybe....

Or maybe I want to travel.
Yep, do plenty of it. Become a world resident.
Or do something else. Anything! Take the path less traveled.

But I cant. I NEED to have a stable forward looking job.
For now, I am a slave to money.

Actually, no. To be more truthful, I am a slave to society.
I am a sucker for society's blessings.

Don't get me wrong. I am not miserable.
On the contrary... I am happy, I am grateful and I am positive about life.
But why am I conditioned to happiness in such a way?


^8

2 comments:

natalie rose said...

"I NEED to have a stable forward looking job"

who says you need to? you know i'm gonna kidnap you to germany, and i'm serious about it and YOU should seriously think about it ;) imagine how life would be.. so carefree.. money does wonders for people but money isn't everything & you should know that...

so take the road less traveled, and i'm sure you'd be surprised.

Cee said...

wait la...i do envision myself working and living in a different country for a couple of years...but i'm gonna try my best with what i have now :)