Friday, October 23, 2009

I dont know what I want

I don't know what I want.

Actually, no.
I am convinced that I want what society wants out of me.
Or maybe I am a coward for not daring to want otherwise.

Maybe I am not a coward. Maybe I am just being practical.
I have always been practical...except when I act on impulse.
Or on the rare occasions where I jump and go against my own reasoning. Because sometimes things don't make sense logically but you just know that they somehow do.

I guess you just live. And live with no regrets.
Ignorance may be bliss but living consciously is pretty awesome too coz you cant possibly regret when you consciously choose.

Greaaaat...A monologue.
Ok go distract myself.


^8 Cee

7 comments:

DiN said...

you work too much nih, sampai dah nak gila! haha

Cee said...

the opposite actually...work is not very hectic at the moment

in vacuo said...

i think if we know what we want, we'd still be wondering about other things..like how hard it is to get what we want or how we always don't get what we want etc.

what we want changes relatively anyways, we have to hold on to what we need first. i guess there's where being practical comes in..not an end in itself, but means to an end.

i'd say don't worry, keep on looking..and leave room for errors

alyaa said...

oh god wena, thats exactly how i feel.

Cee said...

in vacuo: but we dont need a lot of things. ok well maybe we do. but i'm sure we can make do without it right. or maybe we're just spoilt.

Cee said...

alyaa: hee join the club! whats your dilemma?

in vacuo said...

maybe life also follows the pareto 80/20 rule..80% of our life is made up of the 20% we do. in this case, the 20% are the things we need..