Saturday, July 3, 2010

England: Day 5

1. So I woke up for breakfast and next thing I know was that we were going for a roadtrip. Well the plan was to pick my sister's luggage at her HSBC training centre which was in
Bricketwood..who knows where.
2. We rented a car, got ourselves a Tom Tom and off we went to Bricketwood. Its sooo beautiful! More like a vacation place if you ask. Hehe my company should take note!
3. Had lunch in a lovely little town in
St. Albans.

4. We were told that
Bicester Village is a must visit. So off we went to the designer outlet place. Time was very limited. We only had an hour to shop. Hahah good news for my wallet. I got myself my first Karen Millen dress :)
5. And then guess where we headed to next. Clue: my dad and bros are Manchester lovers.


Yepppp we drove another 3 hours to end up in
Manchester!! Red bricks all over!
My sister and I decided to explore the city in the middle of the night, thanks to our cousin who became out body/tourguide
(he's studying there)...We bought some shakes and drinks from a convenient store and just hung out on the streets in the city. I like Manchester. It feels like dear ol' Melbourne...It feels like home :)

We hung out by the 'Manchester Eye'
6. Our travel route!^8 Cee

No comments: