Sunday, July 11, 2010

England: Day 6

1) What else do people do in Manchester....visit Manchester United stadium!! A dream come true for my dad and bros. Wished I was a die-hard fan myself.
The Manchester United TrinityHeading towards the old Trafford stadium...wheee!!In the player's changing roomWatching the match from the player's seat! O.M.G.
2) We dropped by my cousin's university, Manchester University to take pictures!3) And took away lunch and ate in the car coz we had 3 hours to drive and a play to catch.

4) Watched the Lion King musical at Lyceum Theatre. It was good :) :) Except the Simba actor had a rather feminine voice. If not, everything else was fantastic!
5) Celebrated my parent's anniversary dinner at Covent Garden. 27 years of marriage is no joke and I've learnt that its not always picture perfect... but whats important is the determination to stick together as a family. Ps I loveee Covent Garden! Its a place I would definitely visit again or maybe stay at when I come visit London again.
^8 Cee

No comments: