Sunday, July 5, 2009

Walk-a-thon

My dad bought vouchers for the family for a walk-for-charity event that happened this morning. Naturally, I dragged two of my friends in ;)

Whilst walking (more like whilst dillay-dallying),
AL: I almost didnt want to come today. But I came for you.
FZ: Ya me too....I was gonna sleep in but AL called me up and I'll feel bad if I didnt come.
Me: Haha well my whole family didnt wanna come and I told them I had to go coz I've dragged you guys into this. And so my whole family came anyway because of you guys!

Its so funny and sweet how we all didnt wanna go this morning but went anyway just because we didnt want to let each other down... Awwww lol.

Anyway its nice catching up over a walk...5km feels like a breeze! And despite our dillay-dallying and chit-chatting we still got medals!!! 3o ppl from each category qualifies for it (we were the last 3 to get medals in our category :p)

Oh chop chop let me upload the picture...Hehe pardon the proud-ness, but I've been like so lazy when it comes to exercising that this becomes quite an achievement. Hahaha loser I know.

-----updated 7th July 2009

I.H. called me up to say that the three of us appeared on T.V. for this! Oh what can I say... cameras loves us ;p But you wanna hear the funny bit? They ran a video of us and then straight after ran a video of the champion walker.....Pfffft What a joke =s

^8

No comments: