Friday, July 3, 2009

Indulgence

Some people have asked me if work is stressful because I seem to have lost weight. Work is not stressful but I've stopped caring about my weight. LIES!! haha we all know that deep down I always freak out when I put on weight. But what I'm trying to say is that I'm less obsessed with it now... I'm just enjoying the "love-thy-body phase"? Haha ok bullshit! I'm only writing this part about having 'lost' weight just so I dont feel so guilty about what is to follow...

...Coz I'm actually gonna blog about durian...feasting on Durian. oh yummy yummy durian :D :D Dudeee I dont know how much I ate....but I cant resist durian!!!! Weakness!! I was about to watch a play in a room full of reputable ppl and what did I eat just before the play? Swiss Roll Durian! Of course my aunts made me took plentiful of Hacks after....and oh my seat number was D24 (fyi thats like code name for durian)! And today I just had to stuff my face silly with plenty more of it. I love how durians are all like macho on the outside but soft in the inside. Ooooh I love the texture and how it sort of melts in your mouth... Oh it was so yummmmy :) :)

And to be fair, its not fully my fault that I love it so much. My mum was on a durian craving when she was pregnant with me and maybe she didnt know that it was heaty and probably not advisable coz she went ahead and indulged herself... So yeaaaa its in my system! Best excuse ever ;)


^8

7 comments:

quirky peng said...

i love xo and udang merah. wouldn't eat anything else. wahaha!

Cee said...

oh yaaa i heard xo is the best?
i havent tried udang merah tho

bezerk said...

i cant believe that piece of heaven is barred from me, until i get back to malaysia, which would prolly be another year or so. sigh~

reading ur post makes my mouth water from just the thought of it...aaaaa~~~

P.S ; its good to finally "hear" from u again. haha.

bezerk said...

i cant believe that piece of heaven is barred from me, until i get back to malaysia, which would prolly be another year or so. sigh~

reading ur post makes my mouth water from just the thought of it...aaaaa~~~

P.S ; its good to finally "hear" from u again. haha.

Cee said...

hey! haha yeaaaa its a bit hard going cold turkey on blogging ;)

DiN said...

we both have the same craving for durians! hahahaha!

i remember i ate like 4-5 biji in one stitting, and after that, i have to like take a shower, then stayed in my room (coz of the aircond), and then took another shower! then after dah cool down sikit, i ate like 3-4 biji lagi. next day, demam! hahaha!

Cee said...

ahahaha tu ah...!!!
i pun macam demam skarang