Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wham Bam

Salary comes in end of the month -> You net off with the expenses of the month -> You feel happy, 'oh wow I can save'...'oh wow at this rate I can travel here here here'....'oh wow i can put in a fixed deposit and get a loan of this much this much this much'....................................

BUT THEN, wham bam you get served with your credit card bill. Oh the agony...The pain...The shocking horror! Aduii it hurts paying for your own bill (Kinda like obvious right? But wait till you get your first bill...then you'll know!).


A rich cousin once said, 'Success is when you are richer working than when you were studying'. Haih.


And in my 'defense', Aristotle Onassis once said, "If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning". lol.

^8

3 comments:

Rasyidi said...

haha..wait til suddenly bam!you have to service your car or bam..well..i dunno wat else..d bills are d worst..

"If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning"-->I agree

ai peng said...

omggggggg I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HOW U FEEL.
i got slapped with a whopping bill last month it's not funny. and when i wanna save, i feel like such a stingepot when i DO go out with my friends and have to say no to things like extra drinks etc. sobs.

Cee said...

ew: haha the first bam you mentioned has happened!! but i tak bawa my car to the workshop yet..hopefully the damage generally goes unnoticeable. dunnola easily 1/3 of my monthly salary :( :(

ap: haha i know what you mean. money is just flowing outta my pocket. lol do u have an excel worksheet yet for your expenses?