Sunday, June 14, 2009

An Itch to Blog

Its only been a month and I’m back.


I’ve been itching to blog ever since I quit but I gave myself a month thinking that it could be post blogging-everyday-for-a-year syndrome. But truth is, I want to write, to share, to explore


The concept for the new blog is that it shall have no structure.

Hoho i’m a genius for coming up with that ;P


But seriously that concept came about after many more sophisticated concepts which I’ve eventually crossed out. Thing is...when I came up with concepts, I couldn’t choose to go with one and not the other. I want to write, share, and explore everything! So this blog will be just like last time. Maybe more random even and it’ll definitely be more candid coz now I can blog whenever- everyday, monthly, 10 times a day....whenever! Heee I’m so excited coz then it’ll never have to be me blogging for the sake of blogging.


1 major rule to my blog: Do not ever use my real name. I know the people reading this probably knows me but I’ll feel freer and less characterised if you refer to this blog as Cee’s.


Happy browsing =)


^8

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. i knew that this day would come!

DiN said...

There's no way you could stop, especially with you working now, you must have so many things to talk about. Hate your boss already? hahaha!

Cee said...

Shaq: haha lol! eh i miss house session with you la.
DiN: hehe no. so far still lucky.

Nazneen Zainal Abidin said...

yay! u're back on blogspot =)

annejacqueline said...

YAYYYY!!

rs said...

yay!

i couldnt sustain it...but maybe ill give in again in the future

Cee said...

hehe please do. facebook is banned at work and i'm always out of blog to read

YaYa said...

hi i like :)

Thank you for continuing at least i feel like i can keep in touch!

Cee said...

:)