Wednesday, June 24, 2009

P.S. I Love You

Omg omg omg. I found the dvd!

Honestly, this was/is the reason why I want to go to Ireland one day!
1. Countryside Ireland looks so beautiful :) :)
2. Irish accent
3. Gerard Butler (he's Scottish, but close enough!)
4. Irish pubs

Two favorite scenes:
1. (at the start of the movie)
Gerry: I did something bad
Gerry: Or is it something maybe you think I did
Holly: *rolls eyes and stares*
Gerry: No I did it. I did it. Its a bad bad thing I did.
Gerry: I'm sorry, you have to let me in on this
Gerry: Are you going to wait till we get into the apartment to talk to me?
Holly: *furiously nodded*
Gerry: Are you going to make me sleep in the bathtub again?


2. (reminiscing the first time they met)
I'm gonna be greeedy coz I love the whole scene!!! from the walking scene, to the dog scene, to the kiss, to the bet.
Gerry: where you going?
Holly: no stay. stay
Gerry: you have my jacket
Holly. i know. i'm keeping it unless we meet again
Gerry: i bet we do
Holly: thats a bet you're gonna have to win because if we do, if we do meet again, then it'd be the end of it you know.
Gerry: the end of what?
Holly:
life as we know it

So, I'm gonna rewatch it like NOW!
Zombie mode tmrw. But its ok, its orientation day tmrw.





p.s: ;)

^8

5 comments:

in vacuo said...

quite a sucker for romantic movies eh

YaYa said...

i dunno if its my period coming but im totally melting reading the part they fought.

Sigh.

Cee said...

in vacuo: haha yes i suppose.
yaya: haha suddenly i had the urge.. and i was so upset when i thought i lost it

rs said...

i love this movie....

and the irish accent is Irresistible

if you've got the time, read the book

Cee said...

i picked up the book before the movie came out..but only read the first two pages i think coz i thought that there couldnt possible be a happy ending if the one you love dies.

but anyway now i see why you are crazy over gerard butler ;)

seeing as to how easy you are going to repay your mum.....eurotrip part II !